Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Why negativity sucks...

Aww...
Unicorns+Rainbows=Happy Post!
As I have continued in writing (both in blog form and my college research), I have noticed something that I find to be quite startling... I am a very negative person.

Sure, religion has its problems. Politics have their problems. Even individual people are riddled with issues! I have done my fair share of analyzing these affairs, yet there seems to be a general overarching theme of "don't do/do do" in each blog post. There is more to life than the negative, however!

Churches strive day after day to take care of the poor, the destitute, and those who encounter misfortune in their daily lives. Some politicians try to forward causes they believe will make the world a better place, even at the cost of their own jobs. And people!! People do good! People give all they have for their friends. Many live to bring joy to all they know, neighbors and enemies alike!

Is the world perfect? Ha! But instead of viewing the imperfections, I encourage each of you today to look at what you have to be thankful for. Honor those who genuinely care for others, even if they may not do so according to every single belief you hold. I apologize for my own negativity on here. Keep me in check, and I'll do my best to balance my peeves with my rejoicings!

Love to you all,
Troy

No comments:

Post a Comment